Our inspections are an evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structure, systems, and components. Your same day report will include our findings of any material defects in an easy-too-read report including digital photos.
After a walk through the home together, Tim will personally explain the general condition of the home and systems with you and your agent. He will talk through any major issues that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Tim will also mention the items that you will want to keep an eye on for deferred maintenance.
We also provide recommendations for monitoring, repair, or replacement.
Excel Home Inspections, LLC thoroughly inspects and reports on the following:
- STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS: Foundations, grading & drainage, walkways, floor, wall and ceiling structures.
- ROOFING: Roof coverings, drainage systems, flashings and skylights, chimneys and other roof penetrations.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS: Service entrance and panels, branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures, and making sure the accessible outlets are properly wired.
- HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS: Heating and cooling equipment, ducts, vents and flues.
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher, garbage disposal, range hood, range or oven, cooktop, microwave, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and other built-in appliances.